Thursday, March 24, 2011

Does anyone else think Power Rangers Samurai was awful?

I used to be a Power Rangers fan when I was a kid and now I'm 15 and I check on it now and then. Now I know this is a kid show and all but you gotta admit THIS WAS THE WORST POWER RANGERS EVER! The freaking pilot episode didn't even show how they got their powers or how they met. And why the blue ranger has a dragon zord when you would of thought the red ranger would have that zord since it's a samurai theme and he's the leader, and why do the moster costumes look faker than usual. And I know this is a pilot episode becuz the episode next week shows when they're fighting another monster! I mean I know because I'm older my opinion is still skeptic but they cut out power ranger traditions. What do you think about the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment