Thursday, March 31, 2011

Was this wrong of my boyfriend?

He had plans to sneak over to my house last night but he forgot he made plans to hang out with his friend. So he said he'd go pick up his friend than come back to my house with him. I said no because I knew if I had two weed-smoking guys in my room they'd be loud and wake up my parents. He said "naw it's all good we can even have a 3-some." I was like wtf? But yeah so he shows up at my window at 1 am with his friend. my boyfriend comes in and has sex with me. Then he goes outside and him and his friend get high off of air duster and there's this stone wall outside my house they were sitting on and my bf's friend was so high, he fell off of it! then my boyfriend fell into the wall outside of my house that's my brother's room and they were being so loud, I was sure we'd get caught. Then they leave without saying goodbye but my boyfriend comes back 10 minutes later, has sex with me again, apologizes and leaves. Do I have a right to be mad at him?

No comments:

Post a Comment