Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amazing, I never thought that I would be a Fan of EMINEM, and it was a Commercial during Super Bowl?

OK, I do Not like Rap Music or it's Gangbanger, trouble maker Culture of Moron's and Graffiti. However, I have been a Fan of Movie Palaces since I worked in the Portland OR, Oriental Movie Palace as a kid. Seeing how Eminem was clean cut, very passionate and articulate about the History of Detroit's Architecture, Skyscraper's and Movie Palaces, got my attention, This guy is really on top of things and has the ability to communicate what the problem is with America and Government, that sucks productivity out of producers. Eminem has such energy and passion, the footage of Detroit and the spectacular Fox Theatre were awe inspiring. This was the best Commercial that I have seen in decades. Sticking up for America and it's achievements were wonderful, it was the best part of the entire Super Bowl, way to go Eminem, and the Chrysler he was driving was super also. This performance by Eminem, was far more Patriotic and moving than the Half Time Christina Aguillera performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment