Thursday, March 31, 2011

Help me please! Ten points best answer!?

Ok so I have a feather duster and a few days ago I saw it losing some of is its tube right up top just one side. I didn't really think TOO much about it. But today I was cleaning my saltwater aquarium I saw that practically all of it was gone on that side up top. The feather duster is by the glass where it always is, I tried to move him and hes STUCK!! I know they are fragile so I pushed not hard at all. Its still stuck to the glass and what I did was really just push the top in a little bit! I want to know how to unstuck the feather duster lol and I want to know if anything is wrong with him. HELP ME PLEASE 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!! ( It was out right then but, then I got to close I guess..... and it closed. ) Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment