Friday, April 1, 2011

Does Feng Shui effect your dreaming habits?

My room used to be a mess until i used Feng Shui to clean it up. When i moved my bed i didn't use the headboard behind it cause i didn't like it. instead i put a bed canopy hanging from my ceiling to my bed, to give a sort of princessy feeling. but the problem now; is that every night i sleep i can't stop dreaming. I wake up remembering 3 or 4 dreams from the previous night. It feels like im not even asleep like i'm still awake and waking up with your body feeling like it never got rest is obviously, NOT a good way to start your day. Its become overwhelming as the intensity of my dreams progresses every time. from watching a football game to jumping out of a car in the middle of the road. i don't mind dreaming, but i don't want to dream ALL night and feel like i never slept when i wake up. What can i do to stop dreaming? Is my dreaming even related to my Feng Shui? Did i make a mistake in my Feng Shui? if so HOW CAN I FIX IT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment