Friday, April 1, 2011

Boyfriend doesn't understand my pregnancy symptoms...?

My fiancee still expects me to clean, look after our 2 year old son, look after & train our 11 week old puppy, cook, wash, dry & iron clothes.. I've had a constant headache for around 3 weeks now which is a symptom for some women & i aslo nearly faint quite a lot because of being pregnant, But he seems to think i do nothing at home, because he always comes home & uses the excuse.. "ive been working all day what've you been doing?" yeah fair enough i get out of bed about 10 but thats because im comfy & warm with no back ache for the only time through the day,, i have trouble sleeping, i cook something then the smell makes me feel sick.. the only time i sit down through the day is on the loo or on the side of the bath while im running it!! men seem to think we make it up.. but if they were in our position it'd be a case of.... "oh god im dying do everything for me" LOL... anyway good luck with your pregnancy =] & congratulations! x

No comments:

Post a Comment